Whatever you're building, these guides are designed to get you productive as quickly as possible using the latest Orchard Core project releases and techniques as recommended by the Orchard team.
Getting Started Guides¶
Designed to be completed in 15-30 minutes, these guides provide quick, hands-on instructions for building the "Hello World" of any development task with Orchard Core. In most cases, the only prerequisites are a .NET SDK and a text editor.
Orchard Core CMS Guides¶
These guides are specific to Orchard Core CMS
- Creating an Orchard Core CMS website
- Adding a Menu Item to the Admin Navigation
- Installing Localization Files
- How to use the assets transpiler/bundler/minifier pipeline
- Integrate facebook plugins
- Implement Full Text search
- Integrate AzureAD as external provider
Designed to be completed in 2-3 hours, these guides provide deeper, in-context explorations of enterprise application development topics, leaving you ready to implement real-world solutions.
- Building a decoupled website with Razor Pages
- Building a Website from a Web Template (TBD)
- Implementing a Self-Service SaaS solution (TBD)